CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

hiGh sChooL muSiCaL mOviE


Watching high school musical movie is the best.Because I admire Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tisdale), I love her singing my favorite songs in high school musical 1 'n 2 like What I've been looking for, Stick to the Status quo, Fabulous, and You Are The Music in Me. She's nice,cute and talented so I like her very much. Sometimes, I imitate her, the way she move or act is the way I act or move also because I really like her. We also have high school musical at school.

High School Musical at school:

Ma. Olivia Luces as Gabriella Montez
Alexandra Dominguiano (me) as Sharpay Evans
Cherbille Anne Udarbe as Taylor McKessie
Rhegie Boy Bataan as Troy Bolton
John Benneth Cabauatan as Ryan Evans
Amarjit Basra as Chad Danforth

http://www.highschoolmusical.com

hehehe!!

0 comments: